My favorite brownies. Your whole house will smell like peanut butter too.
Sweet Potato Brownies
- 3/4 cup apple sauce
- 3/4 cup salted peanut butter, divided
- 1/2 cup sweet potato
- 3-4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- flake sea salt for topping brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Like a 9×5 inch pan with oil, and parchment paper.
- Blend apple sauce, 2/3 cup peanut butter, sweet potato flesh, and maple syrup.
- In a large pot, add the blended apple sauce mixture and dark chocolate. Heat until the chocolate is melted.
- To the pot, add the cocoa powder, almond flour, and baking soda. Mix until fully blended.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan (batter will be thick). Top with the remaining peanut butter and flake sea salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes until set.